This is a list of my favorite blogs that I have encountered so far. Not only do their blogs look great, but the content they put out is kick ass. I plan to add to this every month (there are so many great ones out there).
- Financial Samurai – This is the blog that inspired me to start one of my own. Sam’s posts have helped me since I started really concentrating on our financial picture.
- The White Coat Investor – I came along the good Dr.’s blog one day while doing research on Whole Life Insurance. His posts on this topic saved me thousands of dollars. I am not a doctor but many of his posts apply no matter what your profession is.
- Rockstar Finance – What a great resource for new bloggers. They have a blogger net worth table with the bloggers courageous enough to post this information. A great resource for following along in many bloggers journey to Financial Independence.
- Max Your Freedom – Max is an Engineer so I was drawn to his blog right away. Aside from a great looking site, he has great posts on his journey to retire by 45.
- Damn Millennial – Great site geared towards millennials but relevant to everyone. All around good dude as well.
- Apathy Ends – This is one solid blogger. I have been impressed by his post’s content and writing style.
- Mustard Seed Money – I can relate to Mr. MSM because I seem to have a lot in common with him. An all around great site with helpful advice.
- The Grounded Engineer – Another engineer with a great site. So far he has focused on “getting out of debt, how to start investing, and general personal finance topics”.